Welcome to Mascara and Mimosas South African Parenting Blog!
Raising our girls is one of the best, but also one of the most challenging things Dan and I have ever done. We’ve been learning along the way and growing as parents ever since we saw those two blue lines showed up all those years ago and I love sharing some of that with you! From potty training to lunchbox snacks, and birthday party ideas to our favorite books and more; I know that you’ll find both valuable information and also encouragement and love in these posts.
- Child immunisations – they’re still important!
- Aria’s Encanto Party
- Maia’s piggy party and my top tips to keep costs down
- Kids books we’re reading at the moment
- Our favourite books this month
- Dollhouse makeover
- Aria’s pink princess party, and learning to let go
- What’s in the girls Easter Baskets