I knew I loved my air fryer but it wasn’t until I tasted this air fryer cheeseburger that I realised how much. Truly it was so yum, the girls and Dan agreed! And the best part of it all is that it was so easy and so quick, your burger night is about to level up.
I’ve been using the Vortex VersaZone for a few weeks now and I am obsessed, it has exceeded my expectations because let’s face it, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. But not this time. This new release from the same people that brought you the Instant Pot boasts an 8.5l drawer that can be divided into two 4.2l sides. When you choose to cook in two seperate sections, you can select a different temperature and time for each side and then SyncFinish so that everything finishes cooking at the same time. How helpful is that?!
One of my other favourite features (I have many) is that both the draw divider and the cooking tray are dishwasher sage which makes life so much easier. All this to say, if you’re looking for a new, or to upgrade your current air fryer, this is it!
But now onto the best air fryer cheeseburger you’ve ever tasted…
Air Fryer Cheeseburger
- 500 g lean mince
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- herbs and spices of your choice
- cheese slices
- In a bowl, mix together your mince, egg, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Once everything is mixed well, divide the mixture into four and create the patties.
- Place them into your air fryer and set them to 180°C for 10mins. Because the Vortex VersaZone lets you cook two different things at once, at different temperatures, I put chips into the other section of the air fryer (all 4 patties fit into one side) and set it to 180°C for 20min. I then made sure I used the SyncFinish option to make sure both the patties and chips finished cooking at the same time. Make sure to turn your patties and give your chips a toss half way through cooking.
- Once everything is cooked, place a slice of cheese on top of each of the burger patties and then let them cook for another minute.
- You can now assemble your delicious burger and enjoy!
Is that not the easiest burger recipe ever? And they really are so good, cooked to perfection, juicy and the melted cheese just adding that extra oomph. Don’t forget to tag me on socials if you whip these up and definitely let me know what you think!