You all know that I love Kiehl’s skincare: I die for the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is insane! So imagine my delight when the Kiehl’s Nurturing Oil for Mom & Baby landed on my doorstep. Now Aria could also experience this awesome brand!
The Kiehl’s Nurturing Oil is made from olive fruit and apricot kernel oils that form a delicious, moisturising complex that leaves the skin soft, smooth and comfortable.
Let’s call a spade a spade though, this is a pretty pricey product (RSP R625) and so I made it my mission to make sure that I put it to the best possible use. Here are FIVE uses for this liquid gold:
1. Moisturiser: stating the obvious right? This is a divine treat to slather on after the bath, for both Aria and I. It absorbs quickly and has a very subtle but lovely, soothing fragrance to it.
2. Bath oil: again, I do this for both the little monkey and I. I simply add a few drops to our baths to give it that extra moisturising oomph.
3. Shaving medium: I am ridiculously late to the party, but shaving with an oil is completely revolutionary to me. It gives me a closer shave, leaves me with fewer nicks and cuts and my skin feels superb afterwards.
4. Hair treatment: my hair is over-processed and dry as a bone and so I am always mask-ing it up. The Kiehl’s Nurturing Oil is the perfect accompaniment. I apply some to the mid-lengths and ends of my hair after blowdrying and then again each night. It really helps to nourish my hair and I can feel that it is getting softer, slowly but surely.
5. Cuticle oil: like my hair, my cuticles are also super dry: too much acetone, not enough hand cream. Each night, after applying some oil to my hair, I massage the excess into my cuticles. My nails are looking healthier and the cuticles are more manicured.
Pretty multi-functional right?
Want to win one and a super cute Kiehl’s baby onesie?
Of course you do!
Simply enter with the Rafflecopter widget below.
A few rules:
1. Open to South African residents only.
2. The winner will be chosen at random.
3. Should the winner not claim their prize within 7 days, a new winner will be drawn.
4. Competition closes at midnight on Tuesday 22 November 2016.
Kiehl’s is available at selected Edgars stores.